The Award Winning Venue Recognized as
“The Best Mountain Venue for Photos in the U.S.”
Here at Lower Lake Ranch, Colorado’s oldest Guest Ranch, we offer a wide variety of services, activities and special events. As you navigate through our website, you’ll see that we have beautiful mountain wedding venues, lodging with Bed and Breakfast accommodations, fly fishing, corporate events, and a varied selection of many more activities. A new nearby attraction is the opening of Staunton State Park, right in our own backyard.
- The entire wedding is covered for you. Cabins are waiting for you, your partner, and your closest friends and family at Lower Lake Ranch for an anniversary. We offer lodging up to 60 of your special guests. We have beautiful and romantic reception halls over looking breathtaking views of Colorado’s beauty. We do offer indoor and outdoor ceremonies. We have a full staff running each wedding to make sure that you get everything you asked for on that special day. At Lower Lake Ranch, some of the services are already included such as; bartender service, rehearsal dinner, weekend gathering for family and friends, breakfast, lunch or dinner (see menu/ package selected), finale breakfast brunch , and even outdoor activities. The outdoor activities we include are; fishing, hiking, biking, horseshoes, volleyball, ball park, and outdoor western barbecues.
- You will never experience a better family reunion then right here at Lower Lake Ranch. We provide lodging for up to 52 of your closest family members in our adorable log cabins in the beautiful mountains of the great state of Colorado. We provide cooking to your needs including allergies, vegetarians, vegans, or any other special diets. Some activities you and your family can do are fishing, hiking, biking, horseshoes, volleyball, ball park, and outdoor western barbecues. Get lost in our beautiful views of the mountains, creeks, lakes, and pastures.
- Receive a beautiful getaway for your honeymoon at Lower Lake Ranch. What is more exclusive for you and your partner than a mountain top in Colorado? You will have a quiet, peaceful mountain log cabin all to yourself. Cooking, cleaning, and other amenities will be taken care of for you. Why not stay in Cathedral Peaks? Which is one of the cabins we provide with a red heart shaped bath tub. We offer activities such as fishing, hiking, biking, horseshoes, volleyball, ball park, and outdoor western barbecues for you and your significant other.
- Enjoy Lower Lake Ranch’s beautiful fly fishing on your choice of three different lakes. You can get up close and personal in the water if you bring your own waders. Lower Lake does not provide any fishing supplies, just the beautiful lake and fish. We are a catch and release only. You will have all the privacy you need when you fish up here in the mountains. You can enjoy nature and it’s beauty as you cast away in the quiet serenity.
- Buy an Annual Ranch Pass today for the family or business! Ranch Pass features a range from limited ranch uses to customized. You can get one for the family to enjoy a nice annual get away at the ranch. Ranch Passes are also great for small or large corporations seeking a location to host annual corporate events or activities for their employees. Consider hosting a managers day out, a team building session or host the latest hit in Corporate America. Think about hosting a customer appreciation picnic. You can call Lower Lake ranch for pricing on extra activities such as grilling, outdoor sports, fly fishing lessons, and gold panning. The prices for this great package deal is; for a family Annual Ranch Pass for (up to four direct family members) $1000.00 and for a corporate Annual Ranch Pass start at $2500.00.
- The ranch offers two banquet hall choices. The Willows Pavilion is a log structure over looking the upper lake. The Creekside Pavilion is a post beam structure over looking the lowest lake at Lower Lake Ranch.
- Rent the park for hosting outdoor group events. Enjoy kickball, baseball, horseshoes, or volleyball.
Here at Lower Lake, we have the most adorable, romantic cabins for any kind of special occasion. Cabin rooms range from King sized beds or Queen sized beds with additional Trundle beds or sleeper sofas, and private bathrooms. Cabins have an amazing view of the mountains.
It’s the perfect place to sit, relax and enjoy a nice scenic view.
2016 Lower Lake Ranch © All Rights Reserved